About Glynn County Attorney Jason Clark
Practicing law since 2004, Glynn County Attorney Jason Clark has extensive trial experience in both civil and criminal settings. He has represented a wide range of individuals, from high-profile clients accused of serious and numerous crimes to everyday citizens fighting misdemeanor charges and/or dealing with family legal issues.
Known as an enthusiastic, tireless advocate for his clients, Attorney Jason Clark has the knowledge and insight necessary to:
- Build you the strongest possible case
- Preserve your rights and advance your interests as your case proceeds
- Bring that case to the best possible resolution.
We encourage you to continue exploring this page, as well as the rest of our site, to discover more about Attorney Jason Clark’s experience and practice. When you are ready to get answers about your options for resolving your criminal and/or family legal issues, simply call or email Jason Clark. He is here for you, ready to answer your questions and help you secure favorable outcomes to your case(s).
- United States Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia State Bar
- South Carolina State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- AV Preeminent Rating (a peer-rated distinction denoting professional excellence)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL)
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL)
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida | J.D., 2002
- Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, Georgia | Bachelor of General Studies, 1999
– Major: General Studies with a Concentration in Psychology
- Coastal Georgia Community College, Brunswick, Georgia | Associate of Science, 1997
– Major: Psychology
Let’s Resolve Your Legal Issues
To discuss your legal issues and find out more about your rights, case and best options for proceeding, contact Glynn County Attorney Jason Clark today by calling 912.264.1999 or use the request form.
When you contact us and set up an initial consultation, you can count on receiving honest answers and straightforward legal advice so that:
- You clearly understand your rights and options.
- You can make the best decisions for you, your case and your family as you move forward.
From our offices conveniently located in Brunswick, Attorney Jason Clark provides the highest quality representation and legal services to clients throughout Brunswick, Darien, St. Simons Island, Jekyll Island, Woodbine, Kingsland, St. Mary’s, Glynn County, McIntosh County, Camden County, the state of Georgia, and the U.S.